Hi all,

i'm running into trouble with the latest snap of PHP 4. I'm trying to
use getmxrr but my build tells me that this function is not supported.
I've browsed through the code and found that these function is not
avialable when HAVE_BINDLIB is not defined (funny enough, i only found
'configure' defining HAVE_LIBBIND...).

As i'm running on SuSE Linux 7.0, there is no libbind -- instead they
have libresolv (and i think libdns).  I compiled libbind myself from
recent ISC bind 8.2.3 sources; then configure actually does set
HAVE_LIBBIND in php_config.h.

But if i do a make then, i'm running into bug #8814! What can I do? Is
libresolv enough, or maybe superflous?

Greetings

Michael