ID: 9388
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When I open my Access Database with odbc_pconnect with NN4.7 on Apache 3.1.17,
Netscape sends a "GET HTTP/1.0" request and a "Connection: Keep-Alive", but Apache
answers with "Connection:close" (maybe he doesn't like keep alives with HTTP/1.0) and
not with "Connection:timeout=15, max=100".
With phpinfo I get "HTTP_CONNECTION=Keep-Alive", so php leaves a persistent connection
open, but apache doesnt reuse it.
The result is an "out of disk space" after several calls. My workaround by now is to
limit Apaches MaxRequestsPerChild, which results in a 3 second pause, when this limit
is reached.

Gustav Graf

When I open my Access Database with odbc_pconnect with NN4.7 on Apache 3.1.17,
Netscape sends a "GET HTTP/1.1" request and a "Connection: Keep-Alive", but Apache