From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux 2.2.17 x86 RedHat 6.2
PHP version:      4.0 Latest CVS (22/02/2001)
PHP Bug Type:     GD related
Bug description:  ImageString rotates / mirrors / mangles text

ImageString-ed text is rotated and/or mirrored (around center of text possibly?).

Looks similar to http://bugs.php.net/bugs.php?id=8544

http://www.tpsa.com/text.php

Here the text is totally mangled/duplicated/etc:

http://www.tpsa.com/text2.php

and the corresponding .phps

phpinfo for above available at http://www.tpsa.com/php.php
the cvs was checked out on Thu Feb 22 14:52:22 EST 2001
This bug is also present in 4.0.4pl1

I did try different fonts and am sure I do not have any old libgd libraries or include
files.

Thanks for any and all help/suggestions.

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9409&edit=1