ID: 8698
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Directory/Filesystem functions
Assigned To:
Comments:

This is a known bug in Win2k.. I cant find the msdn article right now though.. expect
a fix from MSFT when ever..

Running MySQL + PHP on IIS 5

the command seems to work perfectly on a standard dynamic drive and on standard
partitions..

just incase you dont know this...

a spanned drive is where one disk partition (in this case d:) is spanned across 2 or
more physical disks.. (2 in this case)

dynamic must be some sort of new drive format. i dont know very much about it, only
that for me to span disks i must upgrade my drives to dynamic disks.

i hope you will be able to reproduce this problem easily.. feel free to mail me for
more information.  congratulations on php and good luck to you for the future. :)

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8698&edit=2