ID: 9378
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here's my script where the problem occures.
You can see that there is a SQL statement error in $lvRequete because there a problem
when an Oracle Error occures.
The first execution goes well, but since the second execution i've go the waiting
cursor on my web page and the PHP module still running.

<?php
function MySQLStatement()
{
        global $conn_id;

        $conn_id = OCILogon("myname", "mypass", "ORACLE");

        if ($conn_id == false)
        {
                echo 'OWS-20004 : Oracle error. Unable to connect to destination !';
                exit;
        }
        $lvRequete = "*Select sysdate from dual";
        if ($SQLStatement = OCIParse($conn_id,$lvRequete))
        {
                if (OCIExecute($SQLStatement)==0)
                {
                        OCILogOff($conn_id);
                        echo 'OWS-20005 : Oracle error. SQL Syntax error !';
                        exit;
                }

        }
        else
        {
                echo 'OWS-20006 : Oracle error. Parse SQL error Level 0 !';
                exit;
        }
        if(OCIFetch($SQLStatement) != 0)
        {
                $lvColumnName = OCIResult($SQLStatement,1);

                return $lvColumnName;
        }
        else
        {
                OCILogOff($conn_id);
                return "Fetch Error";
        }
        OCIFreeStatement($SQLStatement);
}

$MyValue = MySQLStatement();
echo $MyValue;
?>

the following test script works fine for me:
<?php
function test() {
echo "ji";
exit();
}
test();
?>

can you report on this test or include the minimium about of code needed for you to
reproduce it yourself.

James

Exit() in a Funtion never break the process, PHP module still running, and i have the
Hourglass waiting cursoron my web page.

I'm using Win2000, Apache 1.3.17, PHP4.0.4pl1 as module
and Zend_optimizer