Dear All,
I'm new in PHP development, so , could anyone tell me
is there in PHP something like xSUB in perl  or native methods in JAVA
( interface to external native C/C++ libraries).
I have not found something like this so far, and considering to write
php extension my self. Does any one know , where can I find docs
& samples on that subject, some "HelloWorld" and so on ?
Thanks.

--

Viktors Krebss, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DELFI Interactive, http://www.delfi.lv/