hi,

i've been playing around with the php-gtk extension (don't worry this is not OT), but
am having problems after installing the latest cvs version of php4.

when I try and run a script (and even when i do 'php -v') i get the following error :

PHP Warning:  Invalid library (maybe not a PHP library) 'php_gtk.so'  in Unknown on
line 0

now, I know that this library works because I had it running with my previous cvs
version of php.  I've tried reinstalling php-gtk, and also php4 from both cvs and
snaps.php.net but still the same problem.

has anyone got any ideas what could be causing this problem ?

thanks,

barry

--
http://www.theshining.org