Dear all,

When I upload my php4 work to my ISP, the following is displayed at the
beginning of each php page.

Now, after reading numerous support pages, I know that this can be turned
off if php is in 'quiet' mode.

Having emailed this information to my ISP, their response was as follows.

"Your site is on a server with a shared enviroment, changing it would mean
changing it for everyone else. We are unable to make the change you require
at this time."

Great !!!

Is there anyway way around this ? - I'm sure I can't be the only one using
this particular ISP that doesn't want X-Powered-by etc... displaying on each
php page ?

Best regards,
Mark (:<