Hi!

Just thought I'ld mention that the config.m4 file needs to be in Unix
fileformat, not PC (different CRLF...)
It took me some time to figure this out, ./configure just returned
: command not found

Sometimes it is quite annoying to be working with both Windows and Linux
boxes.
Sorry, had to get that off my chest!

Cheerio, Marc.
(BTW, could someone add this to the README.SELF-CONTAINED-EXTENSIONS file or
some other documentation? It would help some people, I feel (would've helped
me! :-))