> I definitely don't agree with this definitely.  A good thing about
> opensource projects is that there aren't committees and thick rule books
> that move and act at the speed of a dinosaur.  When it begins to look that
> way, you know you're in the wrong direction.

    OpenSource does not mean careless committers and bug-riddled
    software.  OpenSource software can excel in code quality and
    stableness.

    Your personal goal seems to differ from that target.  I think
    that is a pity.

    - Sascha                                     Experience IRCG
      http://schumann.cx/                http://schumann.cx/ircg