ID: 10079
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I guess I'm doing this right... I downloaded php4-200103301245.tar.gz. Unzipped,
untarred and configured using --with-mysql --with-apache --with-trans-sid
--enable-track-vars --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm

All configured fine. But make is not making....

I'm getting symbol referencing errors. It is quite possible that this version is not
quite ready for SCO OpenServer. If you want, I'll send you the debug.log file from the
make operation. I'm not sure if you even mess with installation problems of PHP in
this forum.

I have a question: Is the annomally I reported a bug in 4.0.4pl1 or is it just my
system?

Dean

http://snaps.php.net/

Apache is running standalone as a daemon.
No, I havn't tried 4.0.5. I'll give it try ... Just tell where to download it.

Dean

Open -> Feedback

That's rather annoying that the state is not saved, is anyone working on this?  I know
there is a new system coming, but not for a while.  Or where is it located in CVS and
I'll fix it.

-Chris

Use the web interface, do not reply to these emails.

I did not try it because i did not have the time.  I just  tried it and did not get
those same results.

After the first login it did create the file, I deleted, refreshed, no file...did what
it is supposed to.

I am however using a CVS version of 4.0.5, have you tried it with the CVS version?

-Chris

Are you running Apache as standalone or inetd?

If I remember right, PHP/Apache/inetd likes to lose env variables.

-Chris

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

Full Bug description available at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=10079