ID: 10097
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old-Bug Type: *Graphics related
Bug Type: GD related
Assigned To:
Comments:

Could you please clarify this a little bit ie.
add the examples of both cases (one color allocation that doesn't work and the one
that works)

--Jani

After creating an image with ImageCreateFromJPEG() all ImageAllocate() on this image
fail.
The same script with ImageCreate() works fine.

http://oct31.de/dyn/clock.php?img=avface2bl
http://oct31.de/dyn/clock.php

Config see http://oct31.de/php/phpinfo.php

I don't run the server myself and cannot tell much about the configuration.

Script source at http://oct31.de/aw/phpclock/index.html

==== modification ====

It seems to be an undocumented limitation, not a bug.

After trying ImageColorAllocate() on an image created from a JPG with only very few
colors, the colors could be allocated

Please explain HOW it doesn't work?
The URLs seem to work just fine.

And you shouln't be reporting the bug if you're not
admin of the site as you can't try any other versions
of PHP or GD.

And FYI: ImageColorAllocate() after imagecreatefromjpeg()
works just fine for me.

--Jani

After creating an image with ImageCreateFromJPEG() all ImageAllocate() on this image
fail.
The same script with ImageCreate() works fine.

http://oct31.de/dyn/clock.php?img=avface2bl
http://oct31.de/dyn/clock.php

Config see http://oct31.de/php/phpinfo.php

I don't run the server myself and cannot tell much about the configuration.

Script source at http://oct31.de/aw/phpclock/index.html

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10097&edit=2