ID: 10109
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Mail Related
Assigned To:
Comments:

This is not the place to ask support questions under any circumstances whatso ever.
Please read bugs dos and donts before posting another bug report.

You might like to try passing arguments to another command line programm or openssl
might support this (currently undocumented but can be found in php4/ext/openssl

James

Sorry but this isn't really a bug, but I'm running out of people to ask.  I've tried
all the documentation FAQ's i can find and posted to lots of php users groups but
haven't had a single reply.

I would just like to ask if anyone knows how to send SMIME encrypted email (preferably
using 168 bit 3DES) using a php script.  I've got a thawte certificate on my web
server and I have a personal certificate on my machine here.  I've sent a signed email
to root@mywebserver so it's got my public key for encryption.

I'm a 3rd year university student on placement doing web programming.  I can normally
find out what I need to know from the manual or my fellow students as there is no
programmer at this company besides me so I get no help or training.  I would really
appreciate it if someone has the time to help me with this as I'm really stuck now.

Thanx :-)
Mitchell

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10109&edit=2