ID: 9803
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Configuration Issues
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

Please try this with 4.0.5 when it is released and repoen report if the problem still
persists. Also check php.ini is in the right location. you can see this location from
the output of phpinfo().

- James

By default, PHP looks for php.ini in /usr/local/lib
Is that the directory you have php.ini in?

--Jani

A change I've made to  php.ini has no effect.  Iv'e tried restarting apache and
re-booting linux with no results. I tried renaming the php.ini file to see if apache
or php4 would complain but , neither did. So I suspect that the php.ini file is not
being parsed at startup of apache. I am using the dynamic model of apache and php4,
4.0.4pl1 with apache 1.3.3.

How can I solve this problem?

configure --with-apxs --with-mysql=/path /to/mysql

I tried to change: magic_quotes_gpc, from 'On' to 'Off'.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9803&edit=2