From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 4:34 AM
Subject: [PHP-DEV] Bug #10322 Updated: Logical error in fopen-wrappers.c

> ID: 10322
> Updated by: jmoore
> Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bug Type: PHP options/info functions
> PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
> Assigned To:
> Comments:
>
> This will not make it into 4.0.5 as this was branched a while back but it might well
>make it into 4.0.6. Ill get a developer to
look at this patch.

> - James
>
> Previous Comments:
>
> [2001-04-13 20:57:35] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I thought, while I'm here, I'd submit a patch to fix this.
>
> The patch also includes support for an additional special case in php.ini's
>open_basedir.
> The current "." allows scripts to access files in the same directory as the script.
> "DOCUMENT_ROOT" allows a script to access any other file in the virtualhost's
>directory tree.  DOCUMENT_ROOT is calculated by
PATH_TRANSLATED and removing SCRIPT_URI from the end - This conveniently works for
both full Apache Virtalhosts and mod_aliased Mass
virtual hosting (I don't know if this is true for the newer mod_vhost - just check
what PATH_TRANSLATED and SCRIPT_URI is set to in
phpinfo() - if removing the latter from the former is the sites docroot then you are
away).