Unless someone screams in the next couple of hours - no.

What Jani said as a joke, initially, makes pretty good sense to me -
release 4.0.5, and aim to start the 4.0.6 release process in the very near
future.  There've been tons of changes since 4.0.5 already, even though
4.0.5 has no showstoppers.

Zeev

At 23:28 23/4/2001, Jason Greene wrote:
>JW, whats the current release schedule plans for 4.0.5, are we going to
>have an RC8?
>
>-Jason
>

>--

Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>