Hello, I'm implementing an extension that allows user callbacks.

The Zend API document suggests using the Compiler globals to access the
function table. However I see the XML extension is using Executor globals.

Which is correct? is there a difference? If I were to take a wild guess
I'd say the CG only had global functions and EG has functions currently in
scope - is that right?

Thanks,
David

--