Updated by: dbeu
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Program Execution
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To: derick
Comments:

fixed in cvs, wait for 4.0.6

Working on it

I use PHP 4.0.4 pl1 on a machine running Windows NT4 Server, with sp 6 and IIS4

When I try to use any of the functions exec(), system() or passthru(), I receive the
following error:

Warning: Unable to fork [dir /w > c:test.txt] in D:Inetpubwwwrootcooldim.comtest.php
on line 2.

This error was displayed when trying to run the following code:

<?
passthru("dir /w > c:\test.txt");
?>

I tried a similar script on a Unix machine which worked fine...

Help Please!

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9069&edit=2