On Sat, 28 Apr 2001, Derick Rethans wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this time I got two of those, but still no PHP 4 Bug Summary...
>
> On 28 Apr 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > 9163:       mcrypt_list_algorithms doesn't work
> > 10187:      Warning: mcrypt module initialization failed
> > 10518:      mcrypt_generic is padding input when using cfb and ofb modes
> > 9775:       libmcrypt-2.4.9 causes random segmentation faults

This is happening because the bug summary message is about 104K in
length and ezmlm is blocking it based it on its size. I'm not quite sure
what to do about this, since increasing the allowed message size might
lead to some problems in the future. Sascha?

-Andrei

The Heineken Uncertainty Principle:
  You can never be sure how many beers you had last night.