From: Bug Database [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 April 2001 16:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bug #10511 Updated: Cannot set COM object properties

ID: 10511
Updated by: phanto
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: COM related
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

make sure, that the logged in user (after basic authentication) has enough
rights to change these properties.
try to run the script from the commandline logged in as
one of the webusers.

harald

I am accessing ADO COM objects through PHP.  I am using PHP 4.05 RC6 on
Win2K in CGI mode.  If I change the authentication from anonymous access, to
requiring a login through basic authentication, then the scripts fail and
cannot set properties on the COM object.  The same scripts work fine when
run as the anonymous user.  Very weird...

Thanks in advance for any help

Cheers
Peter

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at
http://bugs.php.net/?id=10511&edit=2