At 08:35 AM 5/3/2001 -0500, Andrei Zmievski wrote:
>On Thu, 03 May 2001, Zeev Suraski wrote:
> > At 13:27 3/5/2001, Jani Taskinen wrote:
> > >I just want to remind everyone that the 4.0.6 is suppose to have mainly
> > >bug fixes..or wasn't this agreed on yet?
> >
> > Yes it was.
>
>Does that mean I should take my array_map() and array_filter() functions
>out? ;-)

Nah but I think it means that you shouldn't add any more array_foobar()
functions before 4.0.7-dev :)

By the way, what happened to that array_defined() or whatever function
which was added? Didn't we say it should be nuked? isset() and empty() are
enough IMO especially as NULL is used as undefined.
Andi