ID: 10648
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Web Server problem
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

And this is PHP the language bug database.
Send website related bug reports to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Jani

And this is PHP the language bug database.
Send website related bug reports to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Jani

And this is PHP the language bug database.
Send website related bug reports to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Jani

And this is PHP the language bug database.
Send website related bug reports to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Jani

I dunno why you would buy it - it's free... :)

Your own home page is failing with a parse error.

Tell me again why I would buy your product?  CAnt even make it run for yourselves?

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10648&edit=2