> ID: 10709
> Updated by: derick
> Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bug Type: Apache related
> Operating system:
> PHP Version: 4.0.5
> Assigned To:
> Comments:
>
> With which three scripts does this occur? If they are small please include them
>here, or you can send them to me by mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Let me tell you this first:
I use the xtemplate class, to generate all the pages.
None of the scripts I wrote is executed directly, but through an include
statement in the index.php page. So in the generated pages, you would
find: (among other lines)

How weird it may sound, but clicking on the button with the 'quit'
option, showed a warning: 'No data' (so even the index.php was *not*
displayed - tested that with printing some dummy characters). The
'associate program' worked fine.

Additional information:
using mod_gzip (and disabled it for testing - still same problem)
using apc (PHP caching - disabled it too for testing - still the same
problem)

It looks to me, that it is not very helpful... I'll send you the
index.php page, I use.
Just let me know, if you want more information.

Herman

------------------ index.php -----------------
<?php
  #
  # include file (previously auto_prepend)
  #
  include "entry.inc";

  #
  # check for auto_prepend error
  #
  if ( !$autoprepend )   # var set in entry.inc
  {
    $entry_result=-1;
  }

  if ( !$entry_result )
  {
    if ( ! $system->program_name )
    {
      #
      # program not known: display index.template by default
      #
      display("index");
    }
    elseif ( ! include "$system->program_path/$system->program_name" )
    {
      #
      # error displaying program
      # hardcoded in this index.php
      #
      $php_errormsg=ereg_replace("\(","|(",$php_errormsg);
      logerror("999 - Program [$system->program_name] could not be
executed!|$php_errormsg");
      display_error(999);
    }
  }
  else
  {
    #
    # error from $entry_result
    # hardcoded in this index.php
    #
    if ( $entry_result<10 )
    {
      #
      # database problem
      #
      print "An unforseen error occured while processing your
request.<br>";
      print "This error [$entry_result] has been logged<br>";
      print "<p>Sorry for any inconvenience";
    }
    else
    {