ID: 10726
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Im trying to post XML data to the chi-bin php script, that shold parse that data and
deal with it tags!
So php catch all my stdin before! and I cant reach my XML!

Sorry that was my mistake about $PHP_POST_VARS it should be $HTTP_POST_VARS of course.

if I do fopen("php://stdin", "r") I'll read nothing!!!
because of php did it before!

Bogus.. Looks like your trying to do somthing thats not supported.. I dont know where
your getting $PHP_POST_VARS from as it should be $HTTP_POST_VARS you should
fopen("php://stdin","r"); if your doing what I think you are..

- James

hi there is a trouble with catching stdin with post data in the cgi-bin php script. I
did disable track_vars, but I still unable to catch any data in stdin, and all data
still present in the $PHP_POST_VARS[];
is there any solution?