ID: 10739
Updated by: chagenbu
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Compile Failure
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

I get the same thing, and the common link seems to be IMAP - somewhere between
revision 1.27 and the current version of ext/imap/config.m4, the build was broken such
that it doesn't add the right include paths - the zlib test compile fails because the
mm_* callbacks that libc-client expects to find aren't defined in any of the included
headers.

I'll try and dig up a config.log message later if this doesn't ring a bell for someone.

There is more likely something else that fails.
Check the config.log file for more info.

--Jani

My compile options follow:

./configure
--prefix=/usr/local/php
--disable-debug
--enable-shared
--enable-inline-optimization
--with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs
--with-gd
--with-jpeg-dir=/usr
--with-png
--with-zlib
--with-db2
--with-db3
--with-gdbm
--disable-debug
--enable-sockets
--enable-sysvsem
--enable-sysvshm
--enable-track-vars
--enable-yp
--enable-ftp
--enable-wddx
--with-mysql
--with-xml
--disable-short-tags
--enable-trans-sid
--with-imap
--with-mcrypt
--with-mhash
--enable-bcmath
--with-ttf
--with-t1lib
--with-pgsql
--with-ldap

Zlib fails to compile even though it is properly installed.

configure: error: Zlib module requires zlib >= 1.0.9.

[root@websmith php-4.0.5]# rpm -qa |  grep zlib
zlib-1.1.3-22
zlib-devel-1.1.3-22

Bug 8575 says;
[2001-04-10 09:45:37] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No feedback. If this happens with soon to be released PHP 4.0.5 too, reopen this bug
report.

--Jani

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10739&edit=2