ID: 10758
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: IIS related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] I know that all
the extensions will load as I use them here. Are you given any errors when starting
the php.exe from command line mode?? Reopen if you can provide more information about
what is happening.. As it is at the moment you havnt provided us enough information to
work with.

cheers,

- James

I've tried every suggestion from the documentation and users on this issue, and I'm
convinced that there is a bug. Other extensions will load without error. Php_curl.dll
won't even load if it is placed in the winntsystem32 folder, and surrounded by its
required modules (with the .ini file pointing to the system32 folder for extensions
directory).

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10758&edit=2