ID: 9868
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *General Issues
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

Again, no feedback. We can't help if you don't give us
the required information.

Try 4.0.5. If problem exist with it, reopen.

Then you'd better tell us:

a. what dll was reported as missing

b. did you download the 'installer' version of php, the full zip, or the source.

I've downloaded Php from php.net and i've got winsock 2 installed on my
Computer(Windows 95)and i'm currently using Xitami and vWebServer 2.1 as my Web
Server.

Rafael Estrada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No feedback. And you should consider upgrading your system.
Anyway, not a bug in PHP.

--Jani

Some questions:

Can you confirm that you are installing via the php installer downloaded from the
downloads page on www.php.net.

I believe that early versions of Win95 had little or no internet functionality - I
think they probably had no winsock dll, or at least a brain damaged one. Have you
upgraded your OS so that it has a Winsock dll and can run a web server and a modern
browser?

Are there any further clues as to which dll is missing?

Which web server are you using?

When i downloaded this Program it then stared telling me that there is a .DLL FILE
missing.It wouldn't lit me Complete the Installyion.

THANK YOU
Rafael Estrada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9868&edit=2