Liz wrote:

> On the subject of updating the manual though..
>
> the IMAP, POP and NNTP functions section..
> it only contains imap functions.
> Im sure this is confusing to people.

maybe i should move the 2nd paragraph on http://php.net/imap up?

"Note that these functions are not limited to the IMAP protocol,
 despite their name. The underlying c-client
 library also supports NNTP, POP3 and local mailbox access methods."

or should we rename theese functions from imap_* to mailclient_*
and keep the imap_* style as aliases for compatibility?

--
Hartmut Holzgraefe  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.six.de  +49-711-99091-77