Hi.
Why doesn't PHP convert mutiselect values with plain names (not array-like)
to arrays. Is there any reason to not doing this?

Example:
I have a page with multiselect, which name is SEL1
(I cannot use square brackets because I need to use a JavaScript on the
page, so, it's not allowed in variable names to contain [ ]  ). When browser
submits this page, and if there are sew values selected in this multiselect,
it just sends this values along to each other with same name.
(such as in case of GET method: http://somehost.com/index.php?SEL1=1&SEL2=2)
So, why not parse this, and in case if there are more than one variable with
same name, convert this variable to array, and put all the values there?
Thanx