ID: 8865
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Apache related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

Can you please try it with 4.0.5, or preferrable php-4.0.6dev ?

Sure does! I haven't tried php 4.0.5-dev on this, but 4.0.4 pl1 does. I still think it
must be related to bug 8864 (which died as I didn't give any prompt feedback, but is
also real).

It's not a Win95 issue only, it also happens on Win98 (haven't tried Win Me).

Does this still happen?

--Jani

With PHP as module, several second delay (totally freezing windows) when launching
applications using Windows' hot-keys. (Seems related to bug 8864)

This tried with PHP 4.0.1 up to 4.0.5dev.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8865&edit=2