Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: IIS related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

Dup of 8060.

- James

This is partly just another "Omygod, I'm getting access violations with IIS and PHP
(ISAPI)" report, but I noticed one symptom which might be of interest.

While the crashing behaviour seems to be random, PHP seems to forget what TRUE and
FALSE means sometime soon before it starts to crash.

This is with the 4.04pl1 Win32 binary downloaded from this site. No additional modules
enabled. Very stock Win2K install with SP1.

I am running all PHP applications in IIS with Application Protection set to High. When
PHP goes down, I can generally stop IISADMIN, kill any remaining DLL host tasks and
restart IISADMIN and continue to work.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9122&edit=2