ID: 2220
Updated by: zeev
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Dynamic loading
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0 Latest CVS (02/09/1999)
Assigned To: zeev
Comments:

There haven't been any changes, so there's no need to test it in 4.0.5.  The problem
is still there.

Updated the description to reflect it only occurs in debug mode.

i'm not involved in PHP development anymore. i can test it for you in a week. but a
quick glance at the newest source hints me, it does.

Does this bug still exists with the latest release? (php 4.0.5)?

reclassify

Information from Zeev / 2000-07-23:
"We have no fix for this bug at this time.  It's not too urgent, as it only affects
DEBUG builds."

Contacted Zeev on 00-08-22

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=2220&edit=2