From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: linux/redhat 6.2
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Reproducible crash
Bug description:  segfault on get_class_methods("Directory");

I'm writing a little method in a debug class that outputs
all of the loaded classes for the system, using
get_class_methods().

My class started to segfault with this code:

        function _output_all_classes() {

                $this->_output_header('All Classes');

                $classes = get_declared_classes();
                foreach ($classes as $key) {

                        echo $key;
                        echo "\n";

                        $class_methods = get_class_methods($key);

                        if ($class_methods != '') {
                                foreach ($class_methods as $key) {
                                        echo "    ";
                                        echo $key;
                                }
                        }

                        echo "\n\n";

                        $vars = get_class_vars($key);
                        if ($vars != '') {
                                foreach ($vars as $key) {
                                        echo "    ";
                                        echo $key;
                                }
                        }

                }

        }

So I got a list, and tested each name individually.

This code segfaults apache:

get_class_methods("Directory");

not a bid deal, as this is a default class, but I think
this is probably unexpected behavior :)

_alex

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=10979&edit=1