Public humiliation to hell. I've been in the army.
laff.

I think it's PHP and your bullshit that's taking a beating because I am one
heck of a loud mouthed upset customer (if you can grasp that concept) that
still manages to know something about web programming!

If you don't like it, do it yourself... hah, well I read all the "php is
better than asp" bullshit and this rant and all the responses proves that
it's full of crap.