hi,

I have pbs with sessions. I would like to know first how to do , (enable
or
disable) about sessions in the php.ini file while I don't want to use
cookies
on the client at all.
I suppose I must put the id myself in each page. About this pint, I'd
like
to check something : if in my application I don't use the trans_id and
put
id in url's manually then if i publish my application on a server where
trans_id is enabled. What would happen ? He would put it anyway ?

Thanks
Dalyyla