ID: 11041
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: IIS related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

The UNC paths are supported in PHP 4.0.6.
(sources can be found here: http://www.php.net/~andi/php-4.0.6RC1.tar.gz)

--Jani

problem can be reproduced using the phpinfo(); function

i didnt need any modules except for the MySQL module, therefore i didnt compile any

here's the error I keep getting:
Warning: Failed opening '\ShoeofficeWork_DrivePpaswebsite2001test.php' for inclusion
(include_path='') in Unknown on line 0

This happens with any file i try (excluding any file inside my C:/inetpub/wwwroot
directory on my local machine.)  Is this a problem with virtual directories?  I did
have the exact setup using PHP3 and it worked fine.  I tried both the CGI and ISAPI
filter version of PHP 4.0.5 and neither worked, although i did get a different error
with the CGI.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11041&edit=2