Hi everyone!

I need user to dowload a file from my server ( Apache ), what i do is:
<?
   header("Content-Type: application/download");
   header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename='report.txt'");
    echo "file contents";
?>

It was working till now but sudenly i start recieve the message from
iexplorer:

IE can not download ScriptName.php file from the server.
IE was not able to open this site. The requested site either unavailable or
can not be found.

Does somebody knows what is going on?

Thanks, Alexey.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]