On Wed, 23 May 2001, Zak Greant wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Did RMS come to terms with the PHP/Zend licensing structure?  I was just
> browsing the software directory over at GNU and ran across:

    We have not heard from RMS for a long time; the information
    in the directory is not too reliable anyway.  E.g. the person
    who compiles the entries has frequently referred to 'IRCG' as
    'ircq'.

    - Sascha                                     Experience IRCG
      http://schumann.cx/                http://schumann.cx/ircg