ID: 9819
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Build Date: May 22 2001

No changes.

BTW, first time then page is loaded I have the result:
Counter1=1, Counter2=

i.e. after first ++ operation counter2 is NULL. Is this normal?

Please give the latest CVS a try. Andrei Zmievski committed a patch that should fix
this problem.

PHP Version 4.0.7-dev
System - Windows 95/98 4.10
Build Date - May 16 2001
Server API - Apache

"SERVER_SOFTWARE"=                                          Apache/1.3.14 (Win32)
PHP/4.0.5

Result the same, nothing changed.

Did the latest snapshot work or not?

In the 4.0.5 result the same. I don't think that this is file problem, this is must be
scripting engine problem. Session file for this bug:

!counter1|counter2|i:18;

I will try the last snapshot if can to download it..

Please check to see if this is still happening in 4.0.5.  If it is, please try to get
a snapshot dated AFTER today as there was a patch just place in regarding file locking
permissions.

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

Full Bug description available at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9819