ID: 11523
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: HTTP related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

After I tested this also with non-php CGI script, I'm
totally sure that this is NOT php bug but a bad bug
in Opera for Linux. I tried also with the Opera/Win32 5.11
and it works just fine.

I submitted a bug report to Opera but feel free to do
so too.

--Jani

I am developing a web-based system for university
students to submit assignments over the web. This
involves uploading files via HTTP POST method,
with a PHP script on the receiving end. The page
I designed works with Netscape Navigator, Mozilla,
and Internet Explorer, but not with Opera 5 for
Linux or Windows: PHP obviously gets confused by
the data that Opera sends.

I've set up a test page to demonstrate the
behaviour at
http://www.thpoon.com/~antipode/test/upload.php
with the source code at
http://www.thpoon.com/~antipode/test/upload.phps