ID: 7989
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: IIS related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.3pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

Known bug.. lots of reports with more information, closing this one.

ANd another access violation on IIS

After that error is IIS unstopable, the only way to stop it is command prompt 'kill
-f' (or os restart).

os: win2000 advanced server
web server: IIS 5 + ISAPI PHP 4.0.3pl1
db server: MS SQL 7 (same machine)
used script:
<?php
  $conn = mssql_pconnect("sername","test","test") or die("error when connecting");
  $db = mssql_select_db ("Northwind", $conn) or die("error when selectin db");
?>

error msg:
PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 73342F43

When I press Refresh in IE, in 50% results it's ok and in 50% I get that error
message. If I change 'pconnect' to 'connect', no error apperars.

When I try Apache (module or cgi) instead of IIS, everything is ok.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=7989&edit=2