ID: 11411
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Java related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

just FYI: This is actually a glibc bug that prevents
something linked with phtread to work if not all the parties
are not linked with pthread. In this case, Apache.

Nevermind.  Compiled apache with pthread support and now it seems to be working.

Very strange that it worked without oci8 support, though, and then didn't with oci8
support, while apache had no pthread support the whole time.

Configure options:
--without-mysql --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --with-java=/usr/local/java
--enable-trans-sid --with-gd=/usr/local --without-xml --with-oci8

Using IBM JVM 1.3

Works fine when I do NOT have oci8 support compiled in.  As soon as I try it with oci8
support, java support stops working.  Attempting to load a PHP page that uses java
will never load.  Nothing is logged to the error log.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11411&edit=2