On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Jani Taskinen wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Thies C. Arntzen wrote:
>
> >> Are you going to MFH it ?? I think this should go into 4.0.6.
> >> It has been broken so long now.
> >
> >    no too sure as it really changes a few internals and needs
> >    _good_ testing!

    Thies, I have backed out that change for now.

Running tests in /usr/home/sas/php4/ext/session/tests
Segmentation fault - core dumped
Session Object Serialization (001.phpt)                              ... failed
Segmentation fault - core dumped
session_unset() without any session (002.phpt)                       ... failed
Segmentation fault - core dumped
Session Object Deserialization (003.phpt)                            ... failed
session_set_save_handler test (004.phpt)                             ... failed
Custom save handler, multiple session_start()s, complex data structu ... failed

> Nope. I can't test it. The HEAD branch doesn't work for me at all
> Not since the upgrade to libtool 1.4. That's why I asked if you're
> gonna MFH. :)

    Jani, did you ever notice that you are the only one
    constantly bringing up this issue?

    - Sascha                                     Experience IRCG
      http://schumann.cx/                http://schumann.cx/ircg