http://www.php.net/~andi/php-4.0.6.tar.gz

Tomorrow I'll commit it to the phpweb CVS and we'll announce it on Friday.
Please in the meanwhile make sure that no show stoppers have crept in.
Show stoppers == something is completely broken in the core or a terrible
security hole which needs to be addressed ASAP.
All the rest, little bugglets as found in bugs.php.net will have to wait
for 4.0.7 which IMO can soon start a release process of its own.
Enjoy,
Andi