ID: 8570
Updated by: sbergmann
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Java related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4
Assigned To:
Comments:

Can't reproduce with PHP 4.0.7-dev, Java 2 SDK 1.3 on Windows 2000 Profession SP2.
Tested with jver.php.

This is a critical bug that seems to have been introduced in the 4.0.4 release.

Run a PHP script that instantiates a Java object.
(ie. makes use of php_java)
Then shut down Windows, or log off user.
Windows will display an error message that
Inetinfo will shut down (memory address shown).

I haven't encountered this error before, so I think it was introduced in the 4.0.4
release.

I'm using Sun's Hotspot VM 2.0, and JDK 1.30_01

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8570&edit=2