ID: 9264
Updated by: sbergmann
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Session related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0 Latest CVS (14/02/2001)
Assigned To:
Comments:

Can't reproduce this with either PHP 4.0.5 or PHP 4.0.7-dev on Win32.

Hi All!

I've just done some testings with the new php4.06 release and the crash is still here
with:
- php loaded as a cgi or as an Apache module,
- php.ini = the optimized one (without any extension).

Regards,
Loïc

Hi sniper and all!

Well, it's not easy to send you an accurate reply because zend snapshots for win32
does not contain the Apache module.

BTW, Ive done some testings:
- with php4.07-dev from php4win.de the script still crashes Apache with php loaded as
a gci or as an Apache module;
- with the latest snapshot from zend.com (cgi only), it runs :)

If someone can build the Apache module (I can't do it, sorry :() I may do some more
tests.

Thanks for your attention,
Loïc

Does this happen with latest CVS snapshot build from
http://www.zend.com/snapshots/ ??

Hi!

I've done a test with the new php4.0.5-RC1 from php4win.de and the crash still occurs.

Regards,
Loïc

Oups, in the code before I omited to put the 'open session' function. Here it is:

function dbSessionOpen($savePath, $sessionName)
{
    return true;
}

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9264&edit=2