ID: 11703
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The comment should read "I commented out the auto-prepend-file directive in php.ini
and got a 'test.php' file to run phpinfo."

I commented out the auto-prepend-file directive and a 'test.php' file to run phpinfo.

PHP compiled with imap support. I get this:

Warning: Failed opening ''/opt/apache/php/prepend.php3'' for inclusion
(include_path=''.:/opt/apache/php'') in Unknown on line 0

opening any '.php' file with the browser. prepend.php3 has correct permissions and so
do the containing directories. It won't open anywhere I put it. I have also tried just
putting the file name in php.ini. I have also tried permuting the include path.

PHP is compiled into Apache 1.3.20 as a static module, and httpd.conf has an AddType
directive for php.

What am I doing wrong?