ID: 10177
Updated by: fmk
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: MSSQL related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

Install the client tools for MSSQL Server before using the extension.

The client tools can be installed from the MSSQL Server CD or by copying the file
ntwdblib.dll to \winnt\system32.

Steps I do:
1. PHP is working as an ISAPI without mssql70 extension. In php.ini:
;extension=php_mssql70.dll
2. Set in php.ini mssql70 extension:
extension=php_mssql70.dll
3. When I try to restart World Wide Web Publishing Service it displays an error
message - Service cannot be started and its status goes 'Starting'
4. If I disable mssql70 extension in php.ini and reboot computer, PHP works again.

Please provide more information, about what error's you get, the output of your
phpino(); (on a website if that's possible) and your php.ini file (and the location on
your filesystem of it).

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10177&edit=2