ID: 11827
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: GD related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.6
Assigned To:
Comments:

It's not PHP that is doing that, but GD 2. However, the GD documentation states that
this
is the purpose of this function. Please also note that GD 2 is still in Beta.

Derick

When I use the function ImageTrueColorToPalette(), a file "palettemap.png" is created
in the directory that contains my PHP script. Is this a bug or an undocumented
"feature"?

Sample code:
<?php
$NewImg = ImageCreateTrueColor ( 350, 500 );
ImageTrueColorToPalette( $NewImg, 1, 100 );
?>

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11827&edit=2