On Tue, 03 Jul 2001, Derick Rethans wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just noticed that the ChangeLog does not get updated. The last entry is:
> 2001-05-23  Sascha Schumann  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> And that's more than a month ago.

Yes, that's due to the mailing list/CVS machine being offline. I'm going
to try and put up lxr/bonsai and the changelog processing this week.

-Andrei

For society, it's probably a good thing that engineers value function over
appearance.  For example, you wouldn't want engineers to build nuclear power
plants that only _look_ like they would keep all the radiation inside.
                                (Scott Adams - The Dilbert principle)